Extended Service Plans
Do You Have An Extended Service Plan?
Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) covers a wide range of components throughout your vehicle so you can drive with confidence knowing you're protected.
Ford ESP is backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada. Limited and honoured at every Authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealership across Canada and the United States.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Ford ESP
1. 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
2. Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States*
3. Provides non-stop coverage
4. Time, distance and deductible options
5. Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
6. Vehicle service by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
7. Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components
8. Includes Ford ESP Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected ESP coverage
9. Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $30/day for up to 10 days ($45/day on Lincoln vehicles) on a repair covered under the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford ESP.
10. If you sell your vehicle, the remaining ESP coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (ESP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
*Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States
Choose The Extended Service Plan That's Right For You
Ford ESP offers a variety of plans and coverage options to suit your needs, driving habits and vehicle. With a number of plans to choose from, there's an ESP that's right for you.
Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford ESP's, including coverage details, how to purchase and more.
Immediate rental service coverage for your vehicle, plus depending on the coverage you choose, extended component coverage.
WearCare for Lease
When you reach the end of your lease, you want everything to go smoothly. That's why purchasing WearCare at the beginning of your lease is an intelligent choice. It provides up to $4,000 in protection against any charges for Excess Wear and Tear for Ford vehicles and up to $7,500 in protection for Lincoln vehicles, making the transition into your new Ford or Lincoln a very smooth process.
What Is Considered Excess Wear and Tear?
WearCare waives chargeable damage with the following conditions:
If your vehicle has been driven for more than an average of 40,000 kilometers per year, we will waive half of your responsibility for excess wear and tear charges at scheduled lease-end, up to a maximum of $2,000 for Ford vehicles and $3,750 for Lincoln vehicles.
Click here for more information on WearCare.
Click here to contact us for more information.