Transportation Solutions for Canadian Businesses
The Business Preferred Network...
The Business Preferred Network is a select group of dealers that are dedicated to providing you the commercial products and services that you require to maximize the operation of your business. This Network of dealers must continually adhere to a set Business Preferred Standards that focus on all of your transportation requirements in this aspect of your business, including
o Your Vehicle Purchase
o The body & equipment that you require in upfitting your vehicle to meet your business needs
o The after sales service & repair processes to keep you on the road
o The routine maintenance to maximize your vehicle operational time
o The peace of mind vehicle service programs to help you save time and expenses
Your Transportation Solution provider should be all about listening to you regarding your vehicle requirements, identify areas where you can use assistance and work with you to resolve your concerns.
To be successful in the operation of your business you want to know that you're working with people who understand and care, people who can advise you on the right solution. You deserve the best that a Transportation Solution provider can be; you deserve the services of a Business Preferred Network dealer.
How will a Business Preferred Network Dealer benefit you?
Dealership Contact - Business Preferred Network dealers have a Commercial Sales Consultant who is the pivotal point of contact for servicing the needs of commercial customers. This individual is dedicated to learning about your business, understanding your unique needs and acting in your best interest. The Commercial Sales Consultant at your Business Preferred dealership will become an important resource for you to draw on.
Prompt, Priority Service - Network dealers recognize the importance of servicing your vehicle quickly - and more importantly doing it right the first time. We understand that vehicle downtime costs you money.
Preventive Care - We appreciate that you need to stay ahead of operational costs and we can assist you by scheduling your regular maintenance at convenient times as well as keeping you up to date on your vehicle inspection needs.
Comprehensive Service Plans - Controlling vehicle operation costs is a critical component in your business plan. Business Preferred Network Dealers can provide you with details about several Ford service plans that are designed to assist you in this aspect of your business. These Comprehensive Service Plans range from the Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP), to our DieselCARE Total Program and a variety of Extended Service Plans.
Outstanding Products - Ford of Canada delivers on its promise to offer a complete line-up of top quality vehicles - including the "built Ford tough" line of F-Series trucks, reliable E-Series vans, the versatile Transit Connect as well as special product options and accessories developed with the business operator in mind. You'll have the confidence of knowing each Ford vehicle is engineered to exacting standards of safety and performance.
This same attention is applied to the aftermarket body companies & modifiers that participate in our Body Pool and Ship-Thru modifier programs and are a critical source for satisfying unique upfit requirements we encounter daily.
Making business easier for our valued Ford Fleet customers
As a Fleet*, large or small, you knew you chose the best when you picked Ford for your fleet of commercial vehicles. And we're ready to prove it, over and over again. To enroll for a Ford Fleet Identification Number (FIN) in Canada the fleet needs to contact a Ford-Lincoln Dealer or our Canadian Fleet Headquarters (FOCFHQ@ford.com or 800-668-5515). You'll be eligible for a number of programs and other information reserved for our most valued customers.
- Find up-to-date Fleet and Vehicle Information -- view the complete Ford of Canada vehicle line-up without leaving your home or office! From alternative fuel vehicles, to specialty vehicles, this section provides you with all the information you need. See your dealer for product services and vehicle ordering details.
- Access every Fleet service and program according to your business needs -- view the status of your orders online and select from a variety of financing options. Review all pertinent vehicle specification information; download various product brochures, catalogues, and other useful reference materials and much more.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest Ford Fleet news and offers-- as a registered user, you can obtain the latest information, current printed materials, owner's manuals, and other important documentation to help you support your Fleet activities.
- Get the best care for your vehicles with programs like the Quality Fleet Care Program-- this program offers a bundle of customer support services uniquely designed for Ford of Canada fleets. It's our way of saying thanks for your loyalty. Whether you have three or 3,000 vehicles in your fleet, this program gives you higher vehicle in-service time, streamlined (and potentially lower) repair costs and overall increased efficiency in the coordination, tracking and budgeting of your entire Ford fleet. To enroll for a Ford Fleet Identification Number (FIN) in Canada the fleet needs to contact a Ford-Lincoln Dealer or our Canadian Fleet Headquarters (FOCFHQ@ford.com or 800-668-5515).
* Note: To be qualified as a Fleet customer with a Fleet Identification Number (FIN), customer must meet a number of qualifications including units in service and volume purchase requirements. See your dealer or contact Fleet Headquarters (1-800-668-5515) to apply for a FIN subject to this qualification.